DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: - NEW JERSEY OFFICE:
Major law firm with multiple regional office locations seeks a Director of Information Technology. Responsible for 24x7 operation of the firm computer systems and applications.Oversees information systems personnel, including selection, training and personnel development. Defines and keeps current department policies and procedures.
1. Responsible for development and implementation of projects which enhance the firm computer systems and applications. Takes projects from concept to final implementation. Develops detailed plans including integration of firm personnel with services provided by outside resources. Provides technical guidance to project teams to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget;
2. Ensure maximum availability of the firm computer systems to personnel in all of the firm offices;
3. Responsible for hardware and software approval and purchases;
4. Responsible for inventory control and license administration;
5. Responsible for the administration of the department expense budget including variance reporting on a monthly basis.
1. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2. Minimum 5 years supervisory experience. Minimum 5 years experience in the management, design and implementation of enterprise computer systems. Expert knowledge of Microsoft network operating systems, expert knowledge of desktop operating systems and virtualization systems, required. Experience with SQL preferred. Experience with implementation and management of document management, electronic mail, finance management and CRM applications preferred. Microsoft Exchange experience preferred.
3. 4-year college degree preferred, comparable experience considered.
4. Minimum of 5 years experience in the management, design and implementation of Windows computer systems. Experience administering and maintaining Microsoft SQL, Microsoft IIS and Microsoft Active Directory is desirable. Experience administering and maintaining networking infrastructures. Experience with telephony technologies. Experience with Exchange administration preferred.
5. Previous employment managing information technology in a legal environment strongly preferred.
6. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred, but not required.
7. Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred, but not required.
8. The ability to read, speak, write and understand English. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
We offer a comprehensive starting salary and benefits program. Please e-mail your resume for consideration to:
Gayle P. Englert Chief Human Resources Officer Cole Schotz P.C. Court Plaza North 25 Main Street, P.O. Box 800 Hackensack, NJ 07602-0800 email@example.com
Please visit our website www.coleschotz.com NEW JERSEY/NEW YORK/DELAWARE/MARYLAND/TEXAS/FLORIDA Cole Schotz is an Equal Opportunity Employer