Our ideal candidate would be someone with experience in the following: Family petitions, asylum cases, SIJS, U-Visas, waivers (including I-601A, I-601, I-212), cancellation of removal, O Visas, H1B, employment petitions, eligibility under § 245(i), and employment petitions. Please note the experience does not have to have been gained as an attorney.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to receive training and exposure to the field of federal immigration law and work on cases related to the advancement of the interests of immigrants and immigrant's rights. We encourage long-term commitment.
- Coordinate case and legal strategies.
- Manage various projects and deadlines.
-Ability to train and supervise administrative staff and paralegals
- Negotiate, prepare, and revise documents.
- Explain legal language to clients.
- Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
-Attend master calendar hearings, bond hearings, and individual/merits hearings
Compensation and Benefits:
The total compensation for this position ranges from $70,000 - $85,000 (plus annual bonus). Our comprehensive benefits plan includes: voluntary short term and long term disability insurance, health, voluntary dental and vision insurance, optional 401-(K), PTO and sick leave, paid holidays.
- Active Bar license in Maryland
- Active in bar association(s)
- Have excellent writing skills
- Fluent in Spanish
Additional Salary Information: Bonuses and benefits offered
About Sanabria & Associates PLLC
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is a rapidly growing law firm with offices in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia and Florida. We are searching for Immigration Attorneys to join our firm.