Our ideal candidate would be someone with experience in the following: Family petitions, asylum cases, SIJS, U-Visas, waivers (including I-601A, I-601, I-212), cancellation of removal, O Visas, H1B, employment petitions, eligibility under § 245(i), and employment petitions. Please note the experience does not have to have been gained as an attorney.
- Coordinate case and legal strategies.
- Manage various projects and deadlines.
-Ability to train and supervise administrative staff and paralegals
- Negotiate, prepare, and revise documents.
- Explain legal language to clients.
- Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
-Attend master calendar hearings, bond hearings, and individual/merits hearings
Compensation and Benefits:
The total compensation for this position ranges from $70,000 - $85,000 (plus annual bonus). Our comprehensive benefits plan includes: voluntary short term and long term disability insurance, health, voluntary dental and vision insurance, optional 401-(K), PTO and paid holidays.